- TeliaSonera, DNA to share network in rural Finland 21 August 2014 | 8:57 am
- Nokia loses Here head 21 August 2014 | 8:40 am
- Claro Peru opens up to LTE roaming 21 August 2014 | 7:04 am
- Vodafone Australia eyes VoLTE rollout 21 August 2014 | 6:52 am
- Nexmo boosts OTT quality with Telefonica deal 20 August 2014 | 7:58 am
See you in 2014 for the 22nd Annual event!
Feedback from 2013
"It was a good event to learn latest issues with global roaming"
"Very interesting as market update with whole ecosystem"
"A great platform to share information on what MNOs, MVNOs and key industry players are doing in the roaming market"
"Well attended and informative event covering all the major issues in roaming today"
"It is the conference for keeping up to date with and networking in mobile roaming"
"A useful event to exchange views on the regulatory issues, technical aspects and commercial opportunities of international roaming"
On to 2014... follow new happenings on twitter @telecomstweet #MobileRoaming
Why do people attend?
What is the industry talking about? How can we help you monetise more roaming opportunities?
- Pricing! Pinpoint how to overcome the BIG challenge. Discover which controls can really impact data consumption.
- Local BREAK OUT! Arguably, it has the biggest potential to affect traditional wholesale roaming practices...only in November 2013 can the real changes it has made be broken down. Learn how it will impact your business models!
- MVNOs – hear what they are doing with the opportunity to provide data only services.
- Is WiFi the elephant in the room? Understand how operators have started to approach WiFi roaming.
- Education, education, education! Benefit from hearing how operators have succeeded in stepping into the consumer’s mindset and educating them on data roaming practice.
This year's conference will focus on the current changes in the roaming industry and the impact of those on both operator and consumer:
- Intensifying Competition and Protecting the Subscriber – New Regulatory Updates
- Roaming Evolution to Multi-Network Mobility
- Attracting New Roaming Subscribers – Discounts, Offers and Targeted Marketing
- Making Seamless Global LTE Roaming a Reality
- Are the Commercial Challenges Greater than the Technical For LTE Roaming?
- Securing a Seamless Roaming Experience with Next Generation Wi-Fi
- Maintaining a Strong Customer Experience - Preventing Bill Shock
- Balancing Profit With a Pricing Strategy that Removes Bill Shock
- Decoupling and Alternative Roaming Providers – Key Considerations for Operators
- Attracting and Engaging the Dormant Subscriber
- Developing Cross Border M2M Services
Sponsor PackagesForget about basic branding, use the conference itself and the pre-show campaign to advance YOUR strategic objectives!
LTE OR MOBILE DATA ROAMING SPONSOR
Position yourself as the leader in LTE or Data Roaming by branding a specific topic area of the programme and associating your brand name with key presentations at the event!
ROUND TABLE DISCUSSIONS SPONSOR
Round table discussions give you the time to work with delegates to break down key industry challenges, sharing your experience and advice in an interactive learning environment. Invite a wish-list of existing and potential customers to resolve industry obstacles with!
A strong visibility option for any company that wishes to put their brand across to the entire audience. Don’t be invisible, be indispensable at the conference! Get all participants to use your company name as the Wi-Fi password!
NETWORKING CAFE SPONSOR
Take the centre stage in the networking area! Demonstrate your hospitality by offering quality refreshments and coffees to all delegates and sponsors.
TWITTER WALL SPONSOR
If you are focussed on less formal communication and recognise the importance of social media, brand the conference twitter board with your name. Convey critical industry opinion and updates quickly and effectively by embracing today’s leading marketing medium!
Superb networking opportunities with key stakeholders of the roaming ecosystem.Roaming Marketing Manager, Gemalto
A great opportunity to meet many of the key decision makers that shape the future direction of our industry.Senior Product Manager, Belgacom
This event is an excellent forum to discuss the hottest topics in the industry with some of its most influential leaders. Well worth the investment.Product Manager – Roaming, Rogers Wireless
This was a very good event with high quality speakers and interesting content. I really enjoyed the third day with focus on Open Connectivity.Senior International Roaming Coordinator, T-Mobile
Excellent content that was relevant to the audience.Head of Carrier Services, T-Mobile
This was a really informative event with the opportunity to meet Roaming experts from around the world.Senior Business Analyst, Zain