- Telefónica CCDO joins chorus calling for European digital improvements 11 March 2014 | 11:44 am
- 100Gbps submarine cable project gets operator backing 11 March 2014 | 8:48 am
- GSMA’s Bouverot sends operator-backed open letter to Kroes calling for European reform 10 March 2014 | 4:54 pm
- Belgacom to brand all domestic Belgian services as Proximus 10 March 2014 | 4:37 pm
- Sonera to acquire AinaCom’s consumer and fixed network business 10 March 2014 | 2:13 pm
Free entrance for members of the press
All journalists and industry press are welcome to attend the event free of charge as long as they satisfy the terms of our press policy.
Applicants who fail to meet the terms and conditions will be charged the relevant delegate rate to attend. Informa Telecoms & Media invites qualified journalists currently working for commercial news/publishing organisations and reserve the right to deny any applicant. If you would like to attend, just present your business card to the Press Registration Desk on arrival.
To qualify for a complimentary Press badge, you must:
- Be a market researcher or analyst
- Be affiliated with a nationally or regionally recognised media outlet, and hold an editorial title (eg: Editor, Journalist, Reporter etc.)
- You must be able to prove that you are a journalist or editor with an internationally recognised press card (NUJ or equivalent) or provide copies of your work in recognised publications, with your name on as writer or editor
- All Applications are subject to SIMalliance’s approval
You DO NOT qualify for a press badge if you are:
- A publisher
- A creator, representative or writer of a personal web site
- A freelance photographer
- A sales/marketing/public relations representative
- Any other non-editorial personnel
Collecting your Press Badge
Your press badge will be available at event reception when you arrive at the Hotel on the first morning of the conference.
To register as press please contact Bernadett Nagy, on:
Tel: +44 (20) 337 73226