- A Week In Wireless – Internet of Next Big Things 29 May 2015 | 4:05 pm
- Equinix absorbs Telecity in $2.35bn datacentre merger 29 May 2015 | 2:50 pm
- South Korea to add fourth mobile operator 29 May 2015 | 1:49 pm
- Google launches Android Pay, confirms IoT platform, offers unlimited cloud image storage 29 May 2015 | 11:41 am
- Avago buys Broadcom for $37 billion to create IoT chip giant 28 May 2015 | 1:31 pm
Free entrance for members of the press.
All journalists and industry press are welcome to attend the event free of charge as long as they satisfy the terms of our press policy.
Applicants who fail to meet the terms and conditions will be charged the relevant delegate rate to attend. Informa Telecoms & Media invites qualified journalists currently working for commercial news/publishing organisations and reserve the right to deny any applicant. If you would like to attend, just present your business card to the Press Registration Desk on arrival.
To qualify for a complimentary Press badge, you must: Be affiliated with a nationally or regionally recognised media outlet, and hold an editorial title (eg: Editor, Journalist, Reporter etc.)
You must be able to prove that you are a journalist or editor with an internationally recognised press card (NUJ or equivalent) or provide copies of your work in recognised publications, with your name on as writer or editor.
All Applications are subject to Informa Group’s approval.
You DO NOT qualify for a press badge if you are:
- A publisher
- A creator, representative or writer of a personal web site
- A freelance photographer
- A market researcher or analyst
- A sales/marketing/public relations representative
- Any other non-editorial personnel
Collecting your Press Badge Your press badge will be available at event reception when you arrive at the Hotel on the first morning of the conference.
To register as press please contact Emma Newman, on:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 701 75684