- CenturyLink bags $3b grant to expand rural broadband 28 August 2015 | 10:45 am
- Google launches response to EC’s anti-competition claims 28 August 2015 | 9:54 am
- Interoute introduces US Hong Kong networking routes 28 August 2015 | 9:31 am
- Altice to poach Alcatel-Lucent chief Michel Combes 27 August 2015 | 12:05 pm
- Amazon reportedly curbs consumer tech ambition 27 August 2015 | 11:58 am
Tailored Working Groups
As a new feature to this year’s event, we are introducing the opportunity to stop listening and start talking. Join a focused working group during the programme to brainstorm new ideas and innovative solutions surrounding the issue of data roaming.
Shortly before the event we will contact you, listing the specific areas that each of the groups will be focusing on within that subject. You can reserve your place on the group that is of most interest. The group moderator will then get in touch with everyone via the online forum and start the discussion ball roaming: what are your ideas? What solutions are you looking for? On the day, this will help the working group focus on the areas that are of genuine interest, and help you get some real answers.
Currently proposed working groups are as follows:
- Educating the customer to decrease bill shock
- Managing roaming data usage
- Restructuring pricing: what innovations are out there?
- Rethinking the device: making data roaming more user friendly
Interested in being a group moderator? Have a suggestion for a focus group? Get in touch! Send your thoughts to email@example.com and help shape this year’s Mobile Roaming World Summit.