- Director, access engineering, Embratel Brasil: “The impact of 4G cannot be exaggerated” 19 June 2013 | 1:30 pm
- Canonical announces Telco steering group for Ubuntu 19 June 2013 | 12:00 pm
- Orange launches Joyn in France 19 June 2013 | 9:49 am
- Voice is dead but LTE will rescue ARPU, says KCell CEO 19 June 2013 | 9:38 am
- CommunicAsia: Telstra claims Asian CSPs being duped by industry myths 18 June 2013 | 3:07 pm
Tailored Working Groups
As a new feature to this year’s event, we are introducing the opportunity to stop listening and start talking. Join a focused working group during the programme to brainstorm new ideas and innovative solutions surrounding the issue of data roaming.
Shortly before the event we will contact you, listing the specific areas that each of the groups will be focusing on within that subject. You can reserve your place on the group that is of most interest. The group moderator will then get in touch with everyone via the online forum and start the discussion ball roaming: what are your ideas? What solutions are you looking for? On the day, this will help the working group focus on the areas that are of genuine interest, and help you get some real answers.
Currently proposed working groups are as follows:
- Educating the customer to decrease bill shock
- Managing roaming data usage
- Restructuring pricing: what innovations are out there?
- Rethinking the device: making data roaming more user friendly
Interested in being a group moderator? Have a suggestion for a focus group? Get in touch! Send your thoughts to email@example.com and help shape this year’s Mobile Roaming World Summit.