- Twitter faces an existential crisis 27 October 2016 | 5:26 pm
- Qualcomm spends $47 billion on NXP for car, IoT and NFC chips 27 October 2016 | 11:56 am
- Apple is just having one of those weeks 27 October 2016 | 11:18 am
- Nokia battens down the hatches – 2017 is going to be rough 27 October 2016 | 11:10 am
- Q3 2016 smartphone market driven back to growth by poorer people 27 October 2016 | 10:58 am
Assess the Real Impact of the EU Roaming Regulation & Monetise the New Emerging Opportunities
Reasons to Attend
Discover what the industry is talking about and how we can help you monetise more roaming opportunities.
This year's features include:
- Live interview on stage with the European Commission’s Vesa Terava – providing the latest information about the regulatory changes in Europe – ask the questions you need answering
- Networking discussion tables – exchange ideas with your peers during structure discussion sessions within the conference agenda
- Key MVNO panel discussion identifying the opportunities for MVNOs and alternative players
- Only £250 registration fee for Operators and MVNOs
- Enhanced networking opportunities
- Extended session on LTE roaming
- Crucial insight into how to ensure a positive customer experience while roaming
This year's conference will focus on the current changes in the roaming industry and the impact of those on both operator and consumer:
The key topics will include:
- Regulation – crucial update on European and international regulation and the impact on operators and consumers
- Pricing – operator decisions to lower roaming tariffs regardless or regulation
- Revenue Generation – strategies to make up the revenues lost by roaming tariff reduction
- Customer Experience – ensuring customers receive the same high quality of service in a visited network as at home
- Data Roaming – making it simple and affordable
- Alternative Providers – identifying opportunities for MVNOs and alternative providers to feature in the roaming arena
- LBO – overcoming technical challenges and understanding the positive impact on the roaming industry
- M2M – capitalising on roaming opportunities with M2M
Sponsor PackagesForget about basic branding, use the conference itself and the pre-show campaign to advance YOUR strategic objectives!
LTE OR MOBILE DATA ROAMING SPONSOR
Position yourself as the leader in LTE or Data Roaming by branding a specific topic area of the programme and associating your brand name with key presentations at the event!
ROUND TABLE DISCUSSIONS SPONSOR
Round table discussions give you the time to work with delegates to break down key industry challenges, sharing your experience and advice in an interactive learning environment. Invite a wish-list of existing and potential customers to resolve industry obstacles with!
A strong visibility option for any company that wishes to put their brand across to the entire audience. Don’t be invisible, be indispensable at the conference! Get all participants to use your company name as the Wi-Fi password!
NETWORKING CAFE SPONSOR
Take the centre stage in the networking area! Demonstrate your hospitality by offering quality refreshments and coffees to all delegates and sponsors.
TWITTER WALL SPONSOR
If you are focussed on less formal communication and recognise the importance of social media, brand the conference twitter board with your name. Convey critical industry opinion and updates quickly and effectively by embracing today’s leading marketing medium!
Feedback from 2013
"It was a good event to learn latest issues with global roaming"
"Very interesting as market update with whole ecosystem"
"A great platform to share information on what MNOs, MVNOs and key industry players are doing in the roaming market"
"Well attended and informative event covering all the major issues in roaming today"
"It is the conference for keeping up to date with and networking in mobile roaming"
"A useful event to exchange views on the regulatory issues, technical aspects and commercial opportunities of international roaming"
On to 2014... follow new happenings on twitter @telecomstweet #MobileRoaming
Superb networking opportunities with key stakeholders of the roaming ecosystem.Roaming Marketing Manager, Gemalto
A great opportunity to meet many of the key decision makers that shape the future direction of our industry.Senior Product Manager, Belgacom
This event is an excellent forum to discuss the hottest topics in the industry with some of its most influential leaders. Well worth the investment.Product Manager – Roaming, Rogers Wireless
This was a very good event with high quality speakers and interesting content. I really enjoyed the third day with focus on Open Connectivity.Senior International Roaming Coordinator, T-Mobile
Excellent content that was relevant to the audience.Head of Carrier Services, T-Mobile
This was a really informative event with the opportunity to meet Roaming experts from around the world.Senior Business Analyst, Zain