- Three UK CEO throws temper tamtrum over spectrum auction 23 March 2017 | 5:50 pm
- RIP Sonera: Telia Company completes domestic rebrand 23 March 2017 | 5:10 pm
- Nokia tries to get ahead of the game on 600 MHz 23 March 2017 | 1:08 pm
- US telcos escalate YouTube advertising boycott 23 March 2017 | 1:04 pm
- Microsoft gets chummy with Toyota to cash in on connected cars 23 March 2017 | 12:57 pm
New Innovative Features at this Year’s Event:
INTERACTIVE WRAP-UP DISCUSSIONS
Interactive sessions where delegates and speakers are encouraged to speak up, facilitating name recognition and increased opportunities after the day ends
This will give you the chance to get to know your peers at the conference and help set a relaxed and informal atmosphere. There will be multiple opportunities for speed networking spread across the event; feel free to take part in as many sessions as you would like!
WORKING GROUP TABLES
Join our working groups to brainstorm and share solutions with your peers. Taking place on the afternoon of the 26th October, this opportunity is the perfect chance to share your experiences with other attendees, gain helpful insights into how others have tackled the issue of tariff restructuring and come up with innovative solutions.
All pre-registered delegates at Mobile Roaming will be given the unique opportunity to access the whole attendee list online two weeks prior to the event, during the conference, and for up to three months after. Initiate introductions, network and set-up meetings with participants of your choice in order to maximise your investment at this year’s conference. Register early to take full advantage of this valuable networking tool!