- 5G still has a risk of specification fragmentation 8 December 2016 | 12:07 pm
- Qualcomm and Microsoft combine to finally bring Windows to ARM devices 8 December 2016 | 11:56 am
- VR wars! Samsung, Facebook and Google go toe-to-toe with Intel and Microsoft 8 December 2016 | 10:59 am
- 5G partnership of the day – Huawei and BT 8 December 2016 | 10:51 am
- How long can the CSP/OTT love-hate relationship continue? 7 December 2016 | 3:43 pm
Tailored Working Groups
As a new feature to this year’s event, we are introducing the opportunity to stop listening and start talking. Join a focused working group during the programme to brainstorm new ideas and innovative solutions surrounding the issue of data roaming.
Shortly before the event we will contact you, listing the specific areas that each of the groups will be focusing on within that subject. You can reserve your place on the group that is of most interest. The group moderator will then get in touch with everyone via the online forum and start the discussion ball roaming: what are your ideas? What solutions are you looking for? On the day, this will help the working group focus on the areas that are of genuine interest, and help you get some real answers.
Currently proposed working groups are as follows:
- Educating the customer to decrease bill shock
- Managing roaming data usage
- Restructuring pricing: what innovations are out there?
- Rethinking the device: making data roaming more user friendly
Interested in being a group moderator? Have a suggestion for a focus group? Get in touch! Send your thoughts to email@example.com and help shape this year’s Mobile Roaming World Summit.